Gildan G500 Adult Heavy Cotton™ 5.3 oz. T-Shirt
Gildan G500 t-shirt is as tried-and-true as they come. Made using 100% preshrunk cotton, it is taped shoulder-to-shoulder, has double-stitching throughout, and has a seamless rib at the neck.
The G500 T-shirt is the main option that is included with every order. More premium t-shirt options are available at extra cost.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- Antique (Cherry Red, Jade Dome, Irish Green, Sapphire, Orange) and Sport Grey are 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Sunset, Safety Pink, Russet, Neon (Green, Blue), Midnight, Lilac, Blackberry, Tweed, Safety Green, S. Orange, Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, and Heather (Military Green, Radiant Orchid, Red, Sapphire) are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- Sunset, Safety Pink, Russet, Neon (Green, Blue), Midnight, Lilac, Blackerry, Tweed, Safety Green, S. Orange, Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, and Heather (Military Green, Radiant Orchid, Red, Sapphire, Navy) are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Seamless rib at neck
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Tear-away label
- Safety Green is compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107 high visibility standards
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 7/8″ collar
- Classic fit
- Main brand with no additional cost
- A Canadian company that has production in Honduras,Nicaragua, Dominican republic for the North American market.
- They were the first garment manufacturer to receive the Oeko-tex standard accreditation, which regulates safety standards in the textile industry.Their production facilities are also audited and adhere to the Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production standards and Fair Labour Association.Awards by the Canadian magazine Maclean’s place Gildan in the top 50 companies described as the best corporate citizens. Workers have access to free dental and medical care.
Gildan’s philanthropy has also been reported in its own press releases with several hundred thousand pounds of charitable donations made to youth programs since 2011.
|Full Body Length||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35|